Saturday, March 01, 2008

Autumn Simplicity Hat Knitting Pattern


Price:FREE
Sizes:One Size
Needle size:7 mm
Yarn Weight:DK / 8 ply (11 wpi)
Yardage:90 - 100 grams / 235 - 260 meters
This is a very easy knit (even the cable is quite easy!) and fast knit hat. It is suitable for both men and women and it is simple yet stylish. It is warm and nice in wear. A perfect autumn/winter gift for friends and family or… yourself. This hat belongs to the Autumn Simplicity Winter Set, which consists of this hat, a easy knit scarf and a set of gloves.
You might also like:

1 comment:

  1. I am a beginner knitter and I had a problem with this hat. When I finished the hat was too small -- about the size for a newborn child. Any idea what happened wrong? I thought I followed the directions, but apparently I did something very wrong. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete