Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Rainbow Knitting

I've made some progress in one of my newest project. I bought this yarn last year on sale, just because I liked the colours (I have a lot more of it in my stash ;)).
I decided to use it for something and I came up with this:
And so, I got some black yarn as basic colour...
... and started knitting...
At the moment I just knitted the coloured parts in the back...

... The next step would be knitting the coloured patches in the front and 'filling the gaps' in black. It's progressing quicker than I thought, maybe because of the large needle size (5mm) or maybe because I have a lot of time on my hands during summer break.

I think I'll make the neck line a little deeper in the front. But I'm not sure about that yet ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment