Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching up...

I've been knitting on some projects for the last few weeks, I just haven't found the time to post about it.

I knit a new hat to match the Winter Simplicity Legwarmers. I'm actually writing up the pattern for that now. I will make it available through ravelry soon. And I got some new orders, a gray and a purple Purple Delight Hat. Not through Etsy however, but through a free Dutch site. My Etsy store is ready to put items in, but I haven't knitted anything yet. One way or the other I just can't sell the first FO of a new pattern :S. Really silly, I have at least 10 hats :P. But I'm working on that.
And I'm knitting a checkered hat for my boyfriend in black and gray. That one is not even near to being finished yet. I was about half way only to find out that it was to small and that I had to start all over.
And... I almost forgot... I knit a pink (maybe a little too much pink :S) beret with a bow tie. You can find it here. It's called Sugar 'n Candy Tam.

No comments:

Post a Comment