Saturday, March 05, 2011

Quick knit, Bohemian Allure Neck Warmer

I didn't think this would be such a quick knit. I however memorized the pattern for knitting the leg warmers and the beret, so that could be an explanation. I like the end result. The cowl is not too big, yet not too small and it is warm and snugly. The edges are a little wavy, which I like. I crocheted one row as a kind of edging to make the neck warmer look a little more neat.

Below you can see a close up of the pattern. Although it is knitted over a large amount of stitches (26), it was easy in use, and I might just use it again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards,
    neck warmer for men

    ReplyDelete