Friday, May 06, 2011

My first etsy products!

A couple of days ago, I decided to try a small crochet project. I don't crochet a lot, but I like to once in a while. I bought small hair clips and I made flower applications on them. I wrote down something like a pattern. I'm going to try to bundle all these small project patterns, but I'll need them to go trough some serious testing, since I'm not used to writing crochet patterns.


I put the FOs up for sale on a free Dutch handcrafting website, but I was reading on their forum, and they stated that they got 20 buyers a MONTH (in total). That doesn't seem a great website to list my items, I guess. I'm going to go with etst.com right away, and just pay the small fee ;). And I also want to integrate paypal in my weblog/shop for the FOs, but I'm still for away from fingering that out. (If you have done this already yourself and have tips for me, please let me know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment