Saturday, February 18, 2012

Two weeks worth of knitting

Wow, I started a lot of new projects the last two weeks. So I figured it was time to show you some of them!

First of all, I made quite some progress on the black and white scarf, but then I abandoned it for a while because it wasn't very interesting anymore :P

But I'll definitely finish it, but I love the way is looks :) It's just so boring to do the same row over and over again. I need to balance the scarf knitting with other projects that ask for more attention.

So I started a new project, a lace beanie, and I already finished two of them. Normally beanies are really not my thing. I always feel that they make me look boyish, but this one doesn't because of the lace. I've worn them for a while now, and I like the pink one better :)

And a close up of the lace pattern:

Two more of these will be knitted in the next weeks! My cousin and my colleague like it so much they asked me to make them one :P I'll show them when they are done!
I'm also working on the pattern for this, not sure yet when it will be published, since I'm also still working on the Onyx Cloche pattern.

And, because it was freezing for two weeks over here, I decided I could use some new warm knitted socks. I'm exactly half way, as you can see :)



Happy Knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment