Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A simple project - Tablet Sleeve

Finally, I'm trendy too! I got myself a tablet. Very handy for blogging (if the blogger worked a little better that would be awesome ;)), twitter, surfing on the net and keeping knitting notes. And of course this new toy should not be scratched or damaged, so it needs a nice snugger or sleeve. And what kind of knitter would I be if I didn't knit it myself. I dug up some hot pink yarn from my stash and the tablet sleeve was finished in no time. It's an interesting but easy chevron pattern. All there is to it is some knits, some purls and some simple decreases. And it's only a 2 round repeat - so perfect for TV knitting or as a small side project.

It does still need some kind of tie that prevents the tablet from falling out when the snuggler is accidentally held upside down, but I think some i-cord will do the trick. I hope to finish this soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment