Sunday, August 24, 2014

A little bit of bad luck

Everything was going well with my new sweater project... But now i have a small problem. I finished my first sleeve, put the pieces together and i m not completely satisfied with the fit op the sleeve cap. I think its not rounded off well enough, so it appears to be a little square, as if there are schoulder paddings in there. But its only a small problem (i hope) and i can take the sleeve cap apart again and re-shape the sleeve. I started on the second sleeve anyway, because the bottom part of the sleeve fits well.

It also didnt help that i forgot my knitting bag at my parents place. So i couldn't knit for a few days and my sweater is very wrinkled now from being stuffed into a bag for days...

No comments:

Post a Comment