Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Break, Knitting Time

Last week, summer break started for me, which means I have a lot of time to knit. I've finished the blouse from the sewing project (I still have the show you the end result!) and now I'm starting off with some knitting projects.

I'm knitting a hand bag, from this yarn I bought a while ago.
Add Image

And it is in popcorn stitch:

Furthermore, I just started off knitting a pair of gloves to match my boyfriends autumn simplicity hat. The scarf is almost done as well.
I'm also planning (starting to write pieces of the patterns and making swatches actually) to start another cardigan project and a sweater project. I cancelled the first cardigan, because the fit of the thing wasn't as it should be. But I'll update you on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment