As the titel already gives away, I have started a new sewing project. I'm making a blouse from a pattern from a dutch sewing magazine. I love to wear blouses, but it's always hard to get one that fits very well, so I decided to make one.
I've worked on it little by little the last few days, but now, the progress is big enough (it actually looks like a blouse!) to show you.
Up until now I'm very pleased with it, and I hope to finish it soon. The sleeves aren't attached yet (tey are pinned on in the picture) and the collar as well.
Still a lot of work to be done. I'll show you the end result, when it's all done.