Wow, I haven't posted for a while. I got very busy. Two weeks ago, I started working at my first 'real' job. And besides that, I'm still supervising the pattern testing of my Maya's Cardigan. Most testers have knit the front and back panel and they are working on the sleeves. Did did however find some mistakes that slipped into the pattern... Mostly because of the complicated honeycomb pattern, it is very easy to make a maths mistake if you don't write down each stitch at the time your knitting.
Meanwhile, I did knit a scarf for next winter. It's a triangular scarf, knitted in DK weight acrylic yarn. It is a little lacy, but not too much, making sure it is warm enough to wear in winter. I'm planning to make a pattern for it if there is interest in it. Might take me a while though...
This is supposed to be a piece of my new winter set... I want to knit a pair of lacy gloves and a beret. Must love berets!
So, let me known in the comments what you think about the scarf!