I thought this would easy. Just knit a nice flower, sew it onto the hat and I'dd be all done. However, thinking about that, I came to the conclusion that I already own some hats with flower embellishment (Purple Delight Hat and Winter Simplicity Hat) and I wanted something different now. Lacking inspiration, I searched online for an hour or so to find a simple but interesting embellishment pattern. I did find some nice photos of knitted leafs, but no suitable knitting pattern. I decided to give it a try to knit them myself. It is remarkably easy, actually. I made these two in 30 minutes or so, while watching TV. I'm pleased with the end result and I've started writing a pattern for the hat and the other parts of the winter set.