Saturday, May 29, 2010

Catching up

Just a quick blog to catch up a little,...

I've been at my internship a lot the last weeks, so there wasn't a lot of knitting time... I got a adjustable sewing mannequin as a birthday present... And I really love. I started making the dress I posted about before. I'll take a picture of it later (doesn't look like much yet at the moment). I got a lot of fabric... And I've also been busy to set up the shop on dawanda. I added another item, the Vintage Allure Beret...

My aim is to make those lovely knit things for people that don't know how to knit ;). But the point is... I haven't had a lot of knitting time, so I don't have any project progression to show you... I'm still not sure about the cardigan... I'm almost at the sleeves set in, but I still have to knit sleeves, and I'm not sure yet, whether I'm going to make them on regular needles or on a circular needle, which I would have to buy than... The only thing that has a little progression is my boyfriends scarf... It's close to done ;).

But that's what I've been up to... I'll try to post something more knitting related soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment